At Jumpin safety is our number one priority. Our team work hard to ensure all jumpers have a safe, fun-filled experience.
- Safety video shown to all customers prior to entering the inflatable court area
- Compulsory socks for every customer.
- Trained staff to manage inflatable specific injuries
- Rules for each area of the park to keep you and other customers safe
- Parents/Guardians take full responsibility for their Children during their visit
- No external food & drink permitted on site. (Items will be disposed of following Gov guidance for COVID-19)
COVID-19 Update July 2021
Before You Visit:
In response to ensuring that all our customers and visitors are safe, we ask that everyone self-screens before entering the facility. This will ensure that we keep everyone safe and lessen the spread of the virus.
We ask you not to come to the centre if you or your family have:
- Signs or a fever of high temperature (above 38c)
- A persistent cough or respiratory problems
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- Had contact with a possible source of the virus
If you have met any of the above criteria please do NOT visit the centre.
Staff will be temperature checked at the start of every shift.
We have fixed sanitiser units as soon as you enter the facility and at our reception. We also have a number of sanitising stations located around the facility, including toilets, lockers, stairs, lift and all main play entrance/ exits to allow regular use during your visit.
Session sizes were significantly reduced in accordance with government guidance but we will be increasing these gradually over the coming months and monitoring constantly.
Additional Cleaning Measures
Increased daytime cleaning to sanitise all high-frequency touch points. Activity & inflatable areas are also cleaned regularly throughout the day, alongside nightly cleaning.
Book Online & Contactless Payments
We will require everyone to Pre-book your visit with us online and pre-pay.
Our kitchen staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE in accordance with government guidance.
All available doors and windows will be open to ensure ventilation in the building at all times.
Please note whilst we have tried to make your visit with us as safe as possible, you enter and use the facilities at your own risk.
For Tots aged 0-4 years the Adult will be required to be on the inflatables with the children to supervise and enforce safety measures. (For exceptional circumstances please call to discuss options)
For Children aged 5-14 years the Adult will be required to Spectate from our Café and will not be required on the inflatables.
We look forward to welcoming you to Jumpin Fun very soon!