COVID-19 Company Statement – 18 March 2020
We would like to reassure all our customers that we are OPEN and working tirelessly to ensure that we take all the necessary and practical steps so that you can continue to enjoy the activities that matter to you, as Sport England said even in these times it is important to maintain our mental health and keep active where we can. We are working closely with Public Health England and are reviewing our approach on a daily basis in line with the current planning and information available from the government.
We have a fantastic team at Jumpin who are working very hard in very challenging circumstances, to serve our customers, support our communities and take care of one another. The days, weeks and months ahead will be testing and ever-changing for us all and we will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
The government have encouraged people to avoid social venues and to continue to exercise, and in doing so to maintain social distance. We are making arrangements within our activity spaces to respect and observe this advice. In practical terms, this will mean ensuring distance between customers by reducing our capacity numbers.
We’re giving extra attention to the cleanliness of our facilities, particularly those frequently touched areas such as door handles and counter surfaces. In line with the guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures, including but not limited to:
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints more often in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- Ensuring hand sanitation stations are available where possible
- Staff being vigilant of customers and team members well being
We ask that when you come to Jumpin you take care of your health and protect others by following WHO advice here, together we can all do a little bit to help:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and recover
- Please follow the guidance provided by Public Health England around hand washing and hygiene
- If you think you may have encountered the virus or you have visited a high risk country, please call NHS 111 immediately for more information
We welcome customers to all our venues and remain open as a place to come for a fun time. Some of you may be uncertain about continuing to use our facilities and we do understand, we have a policy in place to allow you to move and change any bookings you may have.
If you have any queries please contact us directly, in the meantime, we would like to say a personal thank you to each and every one of our customers, and our team for your continued support.